We’re all ridiculously busy. Many of us don’t take the time we need for ourselves to renew & recharge our bodies & minds. When pregnant our sleep cycle changes & many women don’t sleep well whether it’s insomnia, discomfort or the constant visits to the bathroom. In the postpartum period there are many a sleepless night with a new baby.
Did you know you can push a reset button without doing any work? All you have to do is lay down, close your eyes & listen.
Yoga Nidra is a sleep based meditation, but you don’t actually fall asleep. When you come out of your meditative state you will feel more rested, relaxed and calm.
Some of the befits of Yoga Nidra may include:
- decreased anxiety & depression
- regulates your body’s biorhythms
- decreased symptoms of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- increased balance & cognitive function
- better mood regulation
- decreased muscle tension
- better sleep
- decreased stress hormones
- decrease the sympathetic nervous system response allowing parasympathetic nervous system to restore balance & allow the body to heal physically, mentally, emotionally
Ready to try Yoga Nidra? Contact me today!