All binds are made from organic muslin. The edges are left raw because as your body transitions postpartum, the bind becomes longer & longer. You will need to tear or cut your bind as you have more and more excess. The raw edges allow this easy adjustment. If the bind is without seams it is noted as continuous below. All others will have a french seam for strength and comfort. If you prefer to have a serged edge, please let me know when you order and allow 1-2 additional days for your order to ship.
No base-piece is provided as I have found it is far more desirable for a mother to use her own nursing tank top or a close fitting knit cami as base layer as it is more form fitting to the body & easier to bind over. Using your own base layer is also far less likely to bunch under the bind. Smaller fabric pieces are provided to use if you choose to use a belly firming paste under your binding. This will help cover the paste protecting your clothing and your bind.
Sizes available – please use your pre-pregnancy size as a guide
- extra-small & small 10 yds – $45
- medium 13 yds – $45
- large15 yds – $45
- extra-large 17 yds – $50
- Unbleached muslin (as seen above) – available up to size L
- Continuous Steel Grey – available up to size L
- Black – available up to size L
- Black & White (RaggTagg) – available up to size XL
Warming Paste Mix
- 2 oz organic warming herb & spice mix $8
- Paste and bind purchased together $50 or $55 with extra-large bind